Uneventful day. Didn't chew anybody out, so I count it a success. Had a few moments of impatience with my Mr. but I think I reigned it in quickly, so OK there, too. Even so, I don't like having those feelings toward him.
So, today I was grouting between the tile pieces of my mosaic (the final piece of the puzzle for this restaurant decor I've been working on). I have never grouted before, and was very focused on my task, when I realized my mouth was open. What?!? How long had it been hanging open like that?? Did anybody else notice???
That is the second time this week I've caught myself with my mouth open. The first time was two days ago when I was rag rolling the walls. Again, very absorbed in what I was doing when, all of a sudden—hey, is my mouth gaping open?? What the…
My Mr. says I have a concentrating face, which I believe, because he has caught it on camera. Granted, it is frowny and unflattering and makes me look old, but it is clearly a look of concentration.
This mouth open thing is new all together. I have always thought people who don't close their mouths look rather dumb and vacant. Is that how I looked? Is this becoming a regular occurrence? Oh dear.
And while we're on weird things, I have come to realize that my stomach is asymmetrical, and my belly button is not quite in the middle. It really bugs me to be off center like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment