Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Distracted

I feel like I didn't get much done today, although if I sit down and list it all out, I bet I will be surprised.

Got up, played with the cat. Devotions, breakfast meeting, came home. Played with the cat. Washed a load of laundry, worked on Christmas card list, made lunch, washed dishes. Nap with the cat. Worked on updating addresses for the Christmas card list. Sent e-mails while Mr. delivered calendars to stores. Supper meeting, came home. Played with the cat, cleaned the litter box. Blog.

OK. See? It was a pretty productive day after all. I just feel a little frazzled because I have just realized how short a time I have to get the Christmas mailing done, and I feel like I spent a bit too much time with the cat today. She's SO distracting. Even when I was working on the addresses, she was sleeping on my lap, thus slowing down the process a little bit. But she was sooooo happy. Worth it? I think so!

I do so appreciate my Mr.. Without him my creative projects would all amount to very little. I love to make things, but he has the business mind to carry out the practical details. I balk at going out, meeting people, dealing with money. I'm glad we're a team.

Well, it's already kind of late, and I MUST get up and exercise tomorrow. I have put it off for far too many days, and the 3k run in in just three more weeks or so. Bah. My mind always tells my body it will thank us for the exercise, but it never does. Mostly it complains the rest of the day in the form of sore muscles and weariness. When does it start feeling good??


No comments:

Post a Comment