So I seem to have dropped off of the daily blog schedule
again. It's not that I'm sick. I'm OK, although I still have this weird
lingering cough. I am, however, quite busy. I felt lucky to just stay one step
ahead of the things I needed to do, and filled every hour with productivity.
When I did have a few minutes free, I just wanted to waste them. I wanted the
luxury of not doing anything.
Hence, the blog suffered. I did, however, keep taking photos
each day. Some days were more visually successful than others, but I did make a
point to take them.
That's about the only thing I kept up. I also let my
exercise slide, and I haven't worked in an extended time with God yet, either.
It was the final push to get everything around for some
seminars I have been organizing. I booked the meeting place and arranged meals,
advertised the event and took registrations. Sent out information and collected
fees. So, whew. Yes. I'm tired.
Plus I was trying to keep all the other balls up in the air
while I juggled this very large one. Coaching, meetings, calendar. And on top
of that we have pushed our departure date to move back to the US up a month, so
all of those arrangements suddenly feel very immediate and urgent.
I didn't handle the stress that well this week. Even though
things were fine and I had no doubt everything would come together, I worried a
good deal. Lost sleep. Which, of course, only makes it harder for you to be
successful at the very things you're worrying about.
Anyway, I will play catch-up again with photos and multiple
random blogs. I don't know. Has my reliable once-a-day routine gone out the
window forever? It kind of feels nice not to be so slavish about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment