A sore throat hit with full force last night around bed
time. A restless night ensued, up maybe every other hour. Nothing seemed to
ease the pain. I drank a lot of water, because it temporarily eased the dry,
scratchy feeling in my throat. But then that just meant I was up even more
frequently, running to the bathroom.
Regardless I managed to be up and functional for the rest of
our council meetings this morning, then on to a discipleship meting at 2, followed
by a bit of Sunday school prep and then a skype meeting at 7.
Now I'm feeling pretty drug out and desperate for bed. I
have just a little more to do for Sunday school tonight. I really want tomorrow
to be a sabbath, with only rest and church. I do feel a bit weary to realize
that I will probably go to both services. Mr. is preaching and if I don't hear
him in the morning, I won't get to hear him at all, since I am covering the
kiddies' Sunday school in the afternoon service. I would really, really like
nothing more than to stay home quietly most of the day, but I want to hear Mr.
even more so. It's important to me to support him in that way, even if he says
I don't have to.
So an early bed time tonight would be optimal. So I'm
calling this done and finishing my Sunday school stuff so that I can go to bed.
Oh, and cuddle with the cat, who is gratifyingly pleased to
see me after my 2-day absence. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment