So, today was rather uneventful. AND I have waited until
late to start on this blog. That means I am not feeling very creative or
energetic at this point. PLUS, I wrote our weekly update today so that urge to
be creative has been satisfied.
Anyway, I got up pretty early, had devotions, and did my
exercises. I showered and then was off to babysit for a few hours. My friends
came home and I stayed around and visited with them until almost lunch time. At
which time I returned to my own home. Mr. made sandwiches.
We napped a little after lunch; it felt especially good
since I had started the morning long ago. It was also nice because the kitty
was in a cuddly mood and slept on my chest for part of the time, against my
legs for part of the time. It sounds silly, but when the three of us are all
together on the bed, it seems like life can't get much more perfect. A little
island of things very precious to me.
Up, I wrote our update and did a few other e-mailing things.
Yes, and I also played a bit of that computer game.
Supper, TV, then I called my family in the US. It's morning
for them, and we chatted a nice while. Now the kitty is very frisky and
playful. We chased and tumbled and wrestled. I got the worst of that, although
I DID clip her claws today, so the scratching was minimal. She bit a little, which she learned
from Mr. (Not that he bites! ;-) He just plays with her with his hand, and
doesn't mind when she bites. His skin is thick; it doesn't bother him so much.
For me though, it hurts.) When she sees it's my hand she is usually pretty
gentle, but tonight she was just a little wound up.
That's about it. The week stretches before me, not much
planned in it, even though I have a lot to do. Those are actually very
dangerous weeks for me, because I feel like I have so much time and I am not
disciplined. I while away the time and end the week feeling defeated and
frustrated. So, tomorrow first thing I think I will sit down and make some
detailed plans.
It will also be my half day with God, so I'm really looking
forward to that.

No comments:
Post a Comment