It rained today again. BUT, I did go jogging. Yay for me! We drove it later, and I'm up to 1.25 km. Not quite half of my goal, but I'm coming along.
We made a little progress today getting ready to go. List, shopping, appointments. But we're both struggling with this leaving. I'm having trouble reigning in my mind. I laid in bed for an hour this morning, daydreaming. My Mr. seems to be withdrawing. Passing up people and experiences I know he would enjoy. The bad thing is, we're both avoiding.
But we're both indulging! Had a BIG burger today for lunch, with lots of fries. Then his parents took us out to a seafood place for supper. Not that fish is heavy, and white wine can be good for you. But there was definitely nothing redeeming about that death-by-chocolate dessert I had.
I will definitely be jogging tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment